Thursday, June 26, 2014

This is one of those religious post

 Disclaimer: This is not going to be a usual thing. I won't try to make you all read about my beliefs. You do your thing and I'm going to do mine. If we believe the same thing then cool! If not, well I still like you as a person. Unless your a jerkface/twatwaffle. In that case we aren't friends.

I just have to share an amazing story with you because I know it will bring you joy!

A few nights ago a woman in one of my mom groups posted about her trying to conceive for over a year and that her period was supposed to start that day but it didn't. She said she didn't want to test because she didn't want to be disappointed. I sat in bed for almost an hour with an overwhelming feeling that I needed to send her kind words and encouragement and to let her know that God hadn't forgotten about her. As soon as I did I felt so at peace and fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning she messaged me back saying she had cried reading it because she had been laying awake praying for guidance and just telling God she didn't know what to do. This morning she sent me a message with a picture of a test and I told her that I honestly thought it looked positive but that she should retest just to make sure. Well she just sent me a picture and she is indeed pregnant!

I feel so amazing right now, and so amazed in the ways God works. Ok, on with your nightly activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment